As a sales engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you’ll need to sell the product you’re offering and to respond to clients’ queries.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Co-ordinating sales projects
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. You will be contacted if you have been shortlisted for interview.